St. Wilfreds Institute of Architecture(Mumbai)
Courses offered: B. Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture)
No. of Seats (intake): 40 seats in B. Arch (Architecture) were approved by COA.
Duration: 5 Years
The Council of Architecture has laid down the following academic qualification for admission to 1st year Branch course
- A)10+2= Equivalent examination from a recognize course with mathematics as a subject of study by securing 50% marks in aggregate
- B)10+3 diploma (any stream) recognized by central/ state government 50% Aggregate marks.
- C)International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling in the not less than 50% Marks in aggregate and with mathematics as compulsory object of Examination.
For the candidates belonging SC, ST, and OBC categories the eligibility of aggregate marks is 45% marks in the above mentioned examination.
- All admissions B.Tech, degree course shall be subject passing of National Aptitude Test Architecture (NATA) conducted by C.O.A.
- The minimum pass marks/ score for NATA is 80 out of 200 for all categories of candidates. There is no relaxation in the minimum score of NATA is any category of candidate.
- Infrastructure: The institution runs in a newly constructed building having drawing studies library, computer lab, workshop and class rooms. The institution fulfils all the norms lard by COA for running B.Arch. Degree course.