Courses offered:u00a0B. Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
No. of Seats (intake):u00a040 seats in B. Arch (architecture) of interior Designing were approved by COA. The 40 seats of interior Designing are to be converted into Architecture as per the guidelines issued by COA this will make the total intake 80 in are Architecture from 2012 onward.
Eligibility:u00a0The Counsel of architecture has laid down the following academic qualification for admission to 1st year Branch course
- A)u00a010+2= Equivalent examination from a recognize course with mathematics as a subject of study by securing 50% marks in aggregate
- B)u00a010+3 diploma (any stream) recognized by central/ state government 50% Aggregate marks.
- C)u00a0International baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling in the not less than 50% Marks in aggregate and with mathematics as compulsory object of Examination.
- For the candidates belonging SC, ST, and OBC categories the eligibility of aggregate marks is 45% marks in the above mentioned examination.
- All admissionsu00a0u00a0 B.Tech, degree course shall be subject passing of National Aptitude Test Architecture (NATA) conducted by C.O.A.
- The minimum pass marks/ score for NATA is 80 out of 200 for all categories of candidates. There is no relaxation in the minimum score of NATA is any category of candidate.
- The Management of the faculty: The Institution is managed from by St. Wilfredu2019s Education Society, Jaipur.
- It is presently headed by for Mr. Sudesh Yadav and his qualified and dedicated then of young and experienced Architects Mr. Yadav has an experience of more than 18 years in the field of Architecture.
- Infrastructure of Facilities: the institution runs in a newly constructed building having spavin drawing studies library, computer lab, workshop and class rooms. The institution fulfils all the norms lard by COA for running B.Arch. Degree course.
- Coaching and Guidance for NATA :u00a0 The Institution conduct classes for students appearingu00a0u00a0 for NATA on a very normal charges during 20141, 90% of its students selected/ cleared NATA and joined B. Arch. 1st Year