- Student can avail only one type of financial assistance.
- Only regular students are eligible for any kind of financial assistance provided they follow the attendance rules prescribed by the university. Students with short attendance are not eligible for scholarships.
- Students of SC & ST category will be required to fill up the prescribed application form within the stipulated time mentioned on the college notice board.
- Social welfare department provides scholarships to SC & ST students. The students are required to fill the requisite form for the same.
- Scholarship is awarded by the college to the deserving students for the purpose of furthering their educations, strengthening their future and encouraging them to achieve their objectives.
- Scholarship is provided on need and merit basis. Need base scholarship is given to the students with limited means. merit based scholarship is awarded to motivate and promote the talented student.